Spirolab is a portable desktop spirometer that can be used as a stand-alone or PC based spirometer to fulfil both mobile and clinic based spirometry testing. Spirolab will automatically measure and interpret lung function performance.
Spirolab is a portable desktop spirometer that has an integral printer, internal memory and PC connectivity. The Spirolab is designed to be used for both mobile and static spirometry testing.
Fast and intuitive
Incorporating a colour touch screen display and icon driven menu, the Spirolab can be used as a desktop or a PC based spirometer with the supplied spirometry PC database application to fulfil all test requirements. Spirolab can offer a potential reduction in clinic test times.
A complete range of test parameters can be precisely measured, automatically interpreted with all associated quality control indicators displayed for review. Automatic BTPS conversion together with an internal memory capacity of up to 5000 and a wide range of prediction values make for fast accurate standardised results that are automatically recorded for future review.
The Spirolab can be battery and mains powered, and is supplied with a custom designed carry case for mobile requirements.
- High performance spirometry PC software supplied as standard
- Spirolab can be used as a PC controlled spirometer where all records are created within WinspiroPro or tests can be completed on the Spirolab and then downloaded into WinspiroPRO
- WinspiroPro also incorporates a spirometry visual incentive routine, which allows the user to select the patient’s favourite image in order to get his maximum compliance if required
- This software also gives trend graphs of any parameter so is ideal for pro-active statistical analysis
- For any patient, all tests and demographic data can be reviewed on a single page and the results compared with trending features
- Test reports can be printed and or created as an electronic record (PDF)
- WinspiroPRO can easily be connected to a database or to an EPR, hospital or occupational health system for data transfer
Download or view the information and specification PDF
Availability will depend on market registrations. Please contact us for further information.