A desktop tympanometer with 226Hz and optional 1000Hz impedance probe tones with a comprehensive range of test functions including programmable measurement speeds and independently selectable and programmable ipsi and contra lateral reflex test measurements at 500Hz, 1kHz, 2kHz and 4kHz.
- Fast, accurate impedance measurements
- Choice of 226Hz or optional 1000Hz tympanometry
- Intuitive use
- Optimised measurement speeds
- Programmable ipsilateral and contralateral reflex tests
- Scalar, vector and component viewing formats (optional 1000Hz)
- Easy to read large graphics display
- PC connectivity and optional portable printer
Contact us to request a demonstration of this product.
When testing neonates and children, very fast, accurate middle ear measurements are essential. The Amplivox 302 provides the functionality to optimise the test time, based upon individual test subject circumstances with the availability of user selectable measurement speeds.
The Otowave 302 is also very intuitive to use with test information shown on the large integral display, which can be easily seen from a variety of viewing positions.
When using in 226Hz probe tone function, the compliance peak, compliance peak pressure, gradient and ear canal volume can be measured within seconds.
When using in optional 1000Hz probe tone function, users can easily select a preferred display by simply pressing the probe function key to switch between:
- Scalar mode: a traditional admittance tympanogram, as above (Y only compensation)
- Vector mode: a tympanogram displaying B-G compensation
- Component mode: the separate admittance (Y), susceptance (B) and conductance (G) measurements are displayed for clinical review
Acoustic reflex measurements
User-defined ipsilateral and contralateral reflex test measurements can be easily added to the test sequence to ensure a comprehensive test routine that is completed in the minimum amount of time.
This user programmable acoustic reflex function includes reflex frequency selection, levels and sensitivity. The large display area facilitates a graphical display of the reflex response and a pass/fail result.
Test measurement display
Incorporating a large high definition graphics display, tympanometry and acoustic reflex measurements can be displayed on the same graph for review and analysis.
Based upon user requirements, results can be printed, saved and or transferred depending upon the preference:
- Saved within internal memory with a patient identifier
- Printed via the optional portable thermal printer
- Transferred to a PC using the supplied Amplivox ampliSuite application for paper print and electronic document requirements.
- Transferred to the NOAH database using the supplied Amplivox NOAH Impedance module
Usage and portability
The Otowave 302 can also easily be used in a static clinical setting, where its small size is of great benefit when clinic space is at a premium. When not in use the probe assembly is located in the probe holder at the back of the instrument, ready for immediate use.
The Otowave 302 is a modern compact instrument and is supplied with a custom designed carry case as standard for any potential mobile requirements that user’s may have.
Download or view the information and specification PDF
Download or view the USA information and specification PDF
Download or view the Otowave 302 Operating Manual
Descargar o ver el manual de funcionamiento para el Otowave 302 en Español