A portable tympanometer with a comprehensive range of test functions including user defined 226Hz and 1000Hz (optional) probe tone impedance measurements with programmable ipsi and contra lateral reflex test measurements at 500Hz, 1kHz, 2kHz and 4kHz.
- Fast, accurate impedance measurements
- Choice of 226Hz or optional 1000Hz tympanometry probe tone
- Programmable ipsilateral reflex tests
- Programmable contralateral reflex tests
- Separate admittance, susceptance and conductance measurements (optional 1000Hz)
- Totally portable
- Intuitive use
- Large graphics display
- User defined results recording options
- PC interface and optional portable printer
Contact us to request a demonstration of this product.
Ease of use
When testing neonates and children, very fast, accurate middle ear measurements are essential. The advanced technology within the Otowave 202 makes this possible. The Otowave 202 is also very intuitive to use with on-screen information displayed before, during and after the automatic test. The compliance peak, compliance peak pressure, gradient, ear canal volume can be measured within seconds.
When using the Otowave 202 in 226Hz probe tone mode, the compliance peak, compliance peak pressure, gradient and ear canal volume can be measured within seconds.
When using the Otowave 202 in optional 1000Hz probe tone mode, users can easily select a preferred display by simply pressing the probe function key to switch between:
- Scalar mode: a traditional admittance tympanogram, as above (Y only compensation)
- Vector mode: a tympanogram displaying B-G compensation
- Component mode: the separate admittance (Y), susceptance (B) and conductance (G) measurements are displayed for clinical review
Acoustic reflex measurements
User-defined ipsi and contra lateral reflex test measurements can be easily added to the test sequence to ensure a comprehensive test routine that is completed in the minimum amount of time.
This user programmable acoustic reflex function includes reflex frequency selection, levels and sensitivity. The large display area facilitates a graphical display of the reflex response and a pass/no response result.
Based upon user requirements, results can be:
- Saved within internal memory with a patient identifier
- Printed via an infra-red connection to the optional portable printer
- Transferred via USB to a PC for viewing and printing using the Amplivox ampliSuite application
- Transferred via USB to the NOAH database using the Amplivox NOAH impedance module
Usage and portability
Lightweight and compact, the Otowave 202 is designed to be used as a totally portable ‘go anywhere’ tympanometer and can be used with either alkaline or rechargeable batteries. Additionally the Otowave 202 can be mains powered if preferred. The Otowave 202 can also easily be used in a static clinical setting, where its small size is of great benefit when clinic space is at a premium.
Download or view the information and specification PDF
Download or view the Otowave 202 Operating Manual
Descargar o ver el manual de funcionamiento para el Otowave 202 en Español
Baixar ou ver o manual de operação para o Otowave 202 em Português
Availability will depend on market registrations. Please contact us for further information.