Fast accurate middle ear measurements with total portability and reliability. The Otowave 102-1 tympanometer provides a 1 kHz reflex test functionality and the 102-4 has independently selectable reflex tests for 0.5, 1, 2 and 4 kHz.
- Auto pass/refer evaluation (tymp and reflexes)
- Real live tympanometry
- Customisable reflex test (4 frequencies)
- 2 mode reflex test (single and multi mode)
- Standard PC interface
- Portable printer available
- Portable and battery operated
- Intuitive use
- Large graphics display
Contact us to request a demonstration of this product.
Elegantly shaped to follow the contours of a hand and with a perfect weight distribution, tests can be completed with confidence and accuracy.
Ease of use
Tympanometry can be conducted within seconds. The test results will be evaluated automatically (pass/refer) or can be assessed manually by the operator. Furthermore, ipsilateral reflex testing can be conducted with the Otowave at 1 kHz (Otowave 102-1) or 0.5, 1, 2 and 4 kHz (Otowave 102-4). The measurement outcome can be the reflex threshold for diagnostic evaluation or a screening outcome in terms of pass and refer.
Results are displayed for review on a large high-resolution graphics display. Results can be:
- Saved within internal memory with a patient identifier
- Printed via an infra-red connection to the optional portable printer
- Transferred to a PC with an IrDA port, to be shown in the ampliSuite tympanometry module or NOAH
Lightweight and weighing just 380g, the Otowave is designed to be a totally portable ‘go anywhere’ instrument which is reliable, accurate and easy to use. The Otowave requires no external power or data cables.
Download or view the New Otowave 102 Product Presentation PDF
Download or view the information and specification PDF
Download or view the USA information and specification PDF
Download or view the Otowave 102 Operating Manual
Descargar o ver el manual de funcionamiento para el Otowave 102 en Español
Availability will depend on market registrations. Please contact us for further information.