Costs and bookings
How to book
- Choose a course
- Make a provisional reservation
- Amplivox will contact you with a proforma invoice for payment following your reservation (you will not be guaranteed a place on the course until the payment is received)
- Amplivox will contact you, normally 4 weeks before the course date to confirm the course is running. Venue information and timetables will be sent at this stage
|Course||Price (Excluding VAT)||Price (Including VAT)|
|2 days Occupational audiometry course (assessed)||£480||£576|
|1 day Occupational audiometry update/refresher course||£295||£354|
|1 day Occupational vision screening course||£295||£354|
|1 day Occupational spirometry course||£295||£354|
|1.5 days Occupational spirometry course (assessed)||£375||£450|
|1 day Occupational spirometry foundation level course||£295||£354|
All prices include VAT but do not include travel or accommodation costs. Refreshments and lunch are included on each full day of training. Amplivox will confirm the course a minimum of 4 weeks prior to the specified course date. If a reservation is cancelled within 4 weeks of the course date a 50% charge would be held. If a reservation is cancelled within 2 weeks of a course date, no refund would be available. Amplivox reserve the right to alter the course programme without notice and to refuse any registration.
A PDF certificate will be sent out after the course. Hard copy certificates will be an additional £50 to cover production and administration costs.
Payment is made at the reservation stage – your place is only guaranteed once payment is made. If your company will only pay our proforma invoice with a purchase order number, please make sure you submit a purchase order with your reservation.
Payment is via:
- Credit card – Please call with card details on receipt of the proforma invoice
- Cheque (payable to Amplivox Ltd) – Post to Amplivox Ltd, 3800 Parkside, Solihull Parkway, Birmingham Business Park, Birmingham, West Midlands, B37 7YG
- Bank transfer – Please quote the proforma invoice number on bank transfer